With smart forms in HubSpot, you can automatically adjust the form fields displayed to a returning visitor based on the information you’ve already collected about them, making the form submission process faster and more personalized.
Note: To use smart forms in HubSpot, you must have a Professional or Enterprise subscription.
Here are the steps to set up a smart form in HubSpot:
- Navigate to your HubSpot portal and select the “Marketing” tab from the top menu.
- Click on “Lead Capture” and then “Forms”.
- Click the “Create form” button.
- Select the type of form you want to create (e.g., pop-up, embedded, etc.) and click “Create”.
- Add or edit fields to the form by dragging and dropping them onto the form editor. You can also adjust the styling of the form to match your branding.
- Once you’ve added all the necessary fields, click the “Properties” tab at the top of the page.
- Select the “Smart Fields” option.
- Choose the information you want to collect from returning visitors and click “Save”.
- Click “Publish” to make the smart form live on your website.
If you found this helpful, like > follow > share > comment.
CR Rollyson is a Digital UX & Web manager for a S&P 500 FinTech company and is the COO of Side Role, a marketing agency in Charlotte North Carolina partnering with In-house Teams & Agencies, Non-profits, and Start-Ups. Learn more about Side Role here.